Tuesday 17 December 2013

SECTION FOUR, PART TWELVE

You Wonder, Why? Christmas Cheer. We have Gonski leaving the Future Fund to the job of Chair of ANZ bank. Forget that he cannot run Investec! Give the FF to Peter Costello....he set it up. Shame that he doesn't know shit about the governance of a proper investment fund.....when has skill been a requirement for any task. Bernanke leaves, and the whole world suffers for his poor judgement, and ego. I just had a clown of a neighbour swearing loudly at his spouse all day. When i challenged him about his volume, he stated that he did not have to listen to me. Perfectly true. I wish i hadn't had to listen to him. Suffer manners these days. Do I call the police? Do they think i am a whinger? I wish to walk down the road....i do not need to feel threatened. If i do, then i can protect myself. I need to get some weapon to respond to the nastiness which surrounds us. People think they can tax me, cost me, impose upon me, threaten me, inconvenience me, interpret me, boss me, shit on me. I DO NOT DO THIS TO THEM. TIME TO RECLAIM THE LAND. Inequality has to stop. MERRY CHRISTMAS, and i hope you all get the weapons you need to defend your lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment